CSW is a building external material with solar cells and is a next generation building material with energy production functions.
It's durable, heat-insulated, fire-resistant and has a variety of beautiful colors to suit any building.
Alpha Holdings signed a strategic partnership agreement with BJ Power, a company that specializes in color solar-powered building exterior materials. Thanks to this, we have a worldwide sole selling right on the world's most competitive color solar materials.
It has good durability, insulation, and fire resistance. It is able to maintain the original design of the exterior of the building.
It can be used as a design element that increases the value of a building, and it can be designed with a beautiful and luxurious design.
It can easily be applied to various spaces such as exterior walls, curtain walls, and roof for energy production in the building itself.
Features of Solar Photovoltaic Exterior Materials
· Application of color coating technology to replace expensive color glass
· Multi-layered glass solar photovoltaic module with increased insulation and aesthetic effect
▶ produce various colors and power generation quantity according to customer's request
Core Technology of Solar Photovoltaic Exterior Materials
· Increase transmissivity and diffuse transmittance by forming plastic ball in coated Layer
▶ Increase a solar cell module’s output
· Demonstrate 15% more power generation than existing solar modules when installing 90° of exterior wall of building
· A 34% increase in power generation is verified by the TUV certification test in Germany
· Photovoltaic modules are not visible inside panels ▶ Securing aesthetic properties with building materials
· Securing price competitiveness in the same extent, which exceeds 200% compared to another company
· Optimize mass production by simplifying processes
· Ensure ease of construction by implementing durability
Maximize the efficiency of solar power & Produce all colors